Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Probably Good Enough

I'm sick of writing, sick of being afraid, sick of being sad.  Sick of not knowing how to do something that really does need to be done.  Sick of not being able to know if I want to eat, never mind what to eat.  Sick of the damn rain, I'm now pretty sure it's never going to stop.  EVER. 

anyway....I felt like I should write, but when I started I didn't feel like I had much to say besides all that.  So, I'm going to leave it at that and see if I can see my way clear to a happier place before I try to say anything else.  I have no wisdom, no insight...only pain and sadness and scared these days.  And I've said all there is to say about that.  No one needs another repeat, least of all me.

so. 

Chocolate and trash TV tonight.  Sometimes I think that's the best anyone can do.  And it's probably good enough.

go snuggle up with someone you love. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember the four questions:
    Are you -
    Hungry?
    Angry?
    Lonely?
    Tired?

    HALT!

    Chocolate and trashy TV or novels - great ideas.

    ~K

    ReplyDelete